Tata Punch is a small SUV produced by Tata Motors. It is the brand’s smallest SUV. The Altroz, also known as the ALFA-ARC platform, shared the Punch’s platform. Tata Motors’ Tata Punch is a small crossover. It might be considered a tiny harrier because of its rough appearance, high ground clearance, and neat posture.
Tata Punch has various user-friendly features, as well as Tata motors’ “thud” and the best in class safety ratings.
It has received 5 stars in the G-NCAP crash test, making it the second safest car in India with a total score of 57.34 out of 66.
In terms of safety, punch is unrivalled by its competitors.
Tata Punch is a particularly concentrated product for the Indian market since it offers so many benefits that are tailored to Indian demands. For example, despite being a sub-four-meter vehicle, space management is excellent. According to India, the ground clearance is 187mm, and the bootspace is 366 litres.
Price of Tata Punch
Tata Punch prices range from 5.65 Lakh to 9.29 Lakh ex-showroom. The Tata Punch on-road pricing ranges from Rs. 6.91 lakhs to Rs. 11.45 lakhs. It may differ depending on where you live.
- Punch pure – ₹6.89lakhs
- Pure Rhythm – ₹7.27lakhs
- Adventure – ₹7.90lakhs
- Adventure Rhythm – ₹8.32lakhs
- Adventure AMT- ₹8.62lakhs
- Accomplished- ₹8.97lakhs
- Adventure AMT Rhythm – ₹9.03lakhs
- Accomplished Dazzle- ₹9.51lakhs
- Accomplished AMT- ₹9.69lakhs
- Creative- ₹10.15lakhs
- Accomplished AMT Dazzle- ₹10.23lakhs
- Creative Kaziranga Edition- ₹10.36lakhs
- Creative IRA- ₹10.51lakhs
- Kaziranga Edition IRA- ₹10.71lakhs
- Creative AMT- ₹10.87lakhs
- Creative Kaziranga Edition AMT- ₹11.07lakhs
- Creative AMT IRA- ₹11.23lakhs
- Kaziranga Edition AMT IRA- ₹11.43lakhs
Do Checkout WheelSurfers For More :-